As a Member-based organisation, we need to deliver fantastic and relevant services to our Membership, all of which are in the agricultural community in Wales. So an interest in Wales and farming would certainly help for this role which will provide management of our marketing and membership activity whilst our regular marketing manager is on maternity leave.
We want to make an appointment as soon as possible to ensure the best possible continuity.
The role is initially for around 12 months – although this could extend – and we want someone who has experience of some or all of the following:
- Analysing and growing membership organisations
- Delivering impactful events and external communications initiatives
- Developing and implementing proactive social media policies and plans
- Use of CRM systems
- Analysing and mining membership data for campaign creation
- Report writing
The ability to work in Welsh, both written and oral would be a significant advantage but is not essential.
Job Type: Contract
Required education: Secondary education
- Marketing Communications: 1 year
- Marketing: 2 years
- Welsh desirable
- Driving licence as travel is a part of the role
If you are interested please forward a CV and short letter of application to email@example.com