We offer our full members an extensive list of services. Here is an example of the most popular services which are included as part of the package.
- Assist with the completion of the Single Application Form
- Year round professional advice from your local FUW executive officer
- Advice and assistance with queries, appeals and penalties from Welsh Government -BPS, Glastir, Glastir Organic, Capital Works, etc
- Monthly farming newspaper delivered free to your door with exclusive Welsh agricultural updates and latest news
- Registering your BCMS movements
- Free entry to all FUW national and local conferences.
- RPW online- Registration and general assistance.
- Planning, rights of way, boundary disputes and tenancy guidance.
- Members-only website with guidance and information (coming soon!)
- Inheritance, probate and succession guidance
- Wayleaves and easements guidance
- Utility company issues
Our professional teams at your nearest local office and policy department at headquarters can also help on many other issues.
To find out more about becoming an FUW member...